The PC Electrometer Advantage
- Unique configurable design
- Auto Start/Stop feature that starts data acquisition
automatically when the beam is detected, and stop
data acquisition automatically when the beam turns off
- Depth Scan functionality with the 1D SCANNER
- Hide/show different functions
- Automatic beam type sensing
- Timed measurement option
- Expand data display for distance viewing
- Detector library stores calibration factors
Q: Is the PC Electrometer a reference class electrometer?
A: Yes. The PC Electrometer was tested for compliance with the applicable performance specifications documented in the IEC 60731 standard. Click here for a table showing the PC Electrometer specifications and the IEC 60731 reference class standard specifications.