Comprehensive, Independent Quality Management Solutions in Focus for Sun Nuclear at AAPM 2018
40+ Abstracts Feature Use of Sun Nuclear Technologies to Assure Patient Safety in Radiation Therapy
Today, Sun Nuclear Corporation opens the AAPM Annual Meeting with a wide range of new and enhanced Quality Management solutions for Radiation Therapy and Diagnostic Imaging. AAPM attendees are invited to visit booths 433 and 541 for updates on the SunCHECK™ Platform, SRS MapCHECK™, 3D SCANNER™, Patient Alignment systems, and more. In addition, attendees are encouraged to join Sun Nuclear for its educational program throughout the conference, and to explore highlighted abstracts from users on the clinical application of Sun Nuclear technologies.
In booth 433, Sun Nuclear will display the latest innovations for Patient-specific and Machine-based quality assurance (QA), as well as Dosimetry tools and Diagnostic Imaging QA devices. Hands-on demonstrations are available for:
- SunCHECK Platform – An integrated, independent software solution – with device integration – for Quality Management in radiation therapy. Able to support any clinic’s unique combination of planning and delivery technologies, SunCHECK 2.0 streamlines and standardizes workflows, allowing greater overall focus on Patient Safety.
- SRS MapCHECK– Designed to insert into the StereoPHAN™, this new device replaces film for Patient-specific QA of stereotactic procedures, expediting workflows from end-to-end.
- 3D SCANNER – With the newly-released SNC Dosimetry™ v3.5, 3D SCANNER users gain multi-scan comparison capabilities with one-click quantitative analysis across datasets. In addition, Sun Nuclear announces upcoming 3D SCANNER support for the Varian Halcyon™ system.
- Advanced iqModules™– From Sun Nuclear-owned Gammex, four new modules for the ACR 464 Phantom expand CT QA with unparalleled image quality testing capabilities.
In booth 541, Sun Nuclear will debut its dedicated space for its Patient Alignment solutions at AAPM. Hands-on demonstrations are available for:
- CT SIM+™ – Moveable laser systems for patient marking and simulation.
- MICRO+™ – MR-compatible, remote adjustable fixed laser systems for patient alignment and set-up.
“We are pleased to share the spectrum of Sun Nuclear solutions at AAPM 2018, and to further demonstrate our commitment to independence, integration, education and collaboration in the QA space,” said Jeff Simon, Sun Nuclear CEO. “We take great pride in serving cancer centers worldwide and equipment manufacturers alike, to ensure Patient Safety from detection through treatment.”
To learn more about Sun Nuclear’s presence at AAPM 2018, visit sunnuclear.com/aapm.
About Sun Nuclear Corporation Sun Nuclear is the worldwide leader in Patient Safety solutions for Radiation Oncology. We design and manufacture devices and software to ensure radiation prescriptions are accurately and consistently delivered to cancer patients. We hold numerous patents for groundbreaking product designs, and distribute solutions globally, both directly and through a network of 60+ distributors. Gammex, a leader in patient alignment technology and QA tools for the diagnostic radiology field, is a wholly-owned subsidiary. Visit us: sunnuclear.com. Follow us: @sunnuclear.