We are pleased to host a SunCHECK® Users Meeting the day before this year’s AAPM conference begins.The SunCHECK-In is aimed at fostering dialogue for our rapidly growing community of SunCHECK Platform users.
- Hear from peers on best practices for centralized Patient and Machine QA
- Exchange tips on workflow efficiency, error detection, report management, and more
- Preview functionality from the Sun Nuclear team behind the software
- Strengthen the feedback loop that drives ongoing platform developments
- Ask questions and experience SunCHECK hands-on during the reception
Patient QA Topics
|A Hybrid Method to Improve Efficiency of Patient-Specific SRS and SBRT QA using 3D Secondary Dose Verification
Steve Kirsner, M.S., DABR, Director of Physics, Scripps M.D. Anderson
|The Sun Nuclear Beam Modeling Process: Why You Can Be Confident in SNC Dose Calculator Results
Jeff Kapatoes, Ph.D., Sun Nuclear
|AAPM TG-307 Overview: Use of Electronic Portal Imaging Devices for Patient Specific IMRT & VMAT QA
Jennifer Clark, M.S., DABR, Sun Nuclear
|Overview of the Clatterbridge In-Vivo Dosimetry Experience|
Carl Rowbottom, Ph.D., Director of Physics, The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
Machine QA Topics
|Monthly QA: Before and After SunCHECK
Cassandra Stambaugh, Ph.D., Medical Physicist, Tufts Medical Center
|Did You Know? Templates to Accelerate Your Adoption
Jennifer Hamilton, M.E., DABR, Sun Nuclear
|Unlocking Device Integration for Routine Machine QA|
David Barbee, Ph.D. DABR, Director of Physics Radiation Oncology at NYU Langone Health
Stay for a panel on highlights of what's coming in the roadmap for the SunCHECK Platform.
SunCHECK: What’s Next? A First Look at Upcoming Plans for the Platform
- Jeff Kapatoes, Ph.D., Sun Nuclear Sr. Director, Research & Regulatory
- Andy Fuller, Sr. Director, Product Strategy, SunCHECK
The SunCHECK Bar
Like your local Genius Bar, after the program we'll have experts ready at our SunCHECK Bar to answer your burning questions and demo features discussed during the meeting. Be sure to stick around for this interactive part of the meeting.
- Ask questions and further explore the platform with our SunCHECK experts
- Chat 1:1 with speakers for insights on their QA programs with SunCHECK
- Or simply grab a drink and relax with colleagues
We hope to see you there!