While we have grown significantly over the years, we are committed to retaining the agility and dedication to innovation we started with. It's what drives our fast-paced, customer-centric environment -- and our focus on continuous improvement, in pursuit of Patient Safety.
Inspired to join an industry leader making a genuine difference?
Sun Nuclear is the place for you.
Sun Nuclear is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the company.
We have openings in: Melbourne, Florida; Madison, Wisconsin; Frankfurt, Germany; and remote positions available around the world.
If you require assistance completing this application due to a disability, please contact HR@Sunnuclear.com or call 321-259-6862 to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
|Assembly Technician||Middleton, WI|
|Electrical Engineer||Melbourne, FL|
|Engineering Technician 3||Melbourne, FL|
|Mammography and Ultrasound Assembly Technician||Middleton, WI|
|Manufacturing Technician 3||Melbourne, FL|
|Medical Physicist 2 (Sales)||Melbourne, FL|
|Medical Physicist 4 (Sales)||Melbourne, FL|
|Product Marketing Manager 4||Melbourne, FL|
|Product Physicist 1||Melbourne, FL|
|Product Support and Repair Engineer||Netherlands|
|Product Support Engineer||France|
|Product Support Engineer||Netherlands|
|Product Support Engineer||Scandinavia|
|Product Support Engineer||United Kingdom|
|Product Support Specialist 5||Melbourne, FL|
|Product Trainer||Multiple cities|
|Production Supervisor||Middleton, WI|
|Quality Control Inspector||Middleton, WI|
|Software Test Engineer 3||Melbourne, FL|
- Customers - We're committed to solving problems for our customers in ways that are smart and innovative.
- Humility - Sun Nuclear employees are continuously learning and stay open to new ideas.
- Hunger - Our drive to offer highly valuable solutions pushes us to challenge ourselves.
- Creativity - We question assumptions and take risks, in search of better, more efficient ways of doing things.
- Integrity - We hold ourselves accountable to the highest level, and take pride in our unwavering commitment to exceptional service.
Health & Welfare
- Medical/Prescription Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Telemedicine (company paid)
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Life & Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Additional Life and Dependent Life Insurance available
- Paid Short Term and Long-term Disability (company paid)
- Voluntary Benefits-Cancer, Accident and Hospital Plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan to prepare for retirement
- Employer match, flexible based on employee denominations
- Access to retirement professionals for financial education and consultation
- 24/7 online access to account information
Life & Work Balance
- Flexible schedules - including early or late start, and/or regular time off
- Remote work - work from home some or all of the time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - start with a PTO allotment that accrues over time
- Paid Holidays - enjoy eight paid holidays per year
- Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave - take time to care for a new addition to your family
- Family Care Leave & Qualifying Need Leave - leave for when you need it
Benefits dependent on hiring agreement and management approval.