After two successful poster competitions in 2020, Sun Nuclear is pleased to offer another virtual educational opportunity to the global physics community. We hereby announce a Diagnostic QA Poster Competition and webinar series.
About the Event
The purpose of this event is for medical physicists and clinical/biomedical engineers to exchange ideas and experience using the CT (Diagnostic & CT Simulation), Mammography, or Ultrasound solutions Sun Nuclear provides. This is open to all countries. Authors must submit the poster in English language. A panel of judges will select the top three posters to present in a series of webinars. These authors will receive a travel grant for attending continuing educational events:
- First Place: One (1) $2,000 USD travel grant to cover your RSNA flight and badge*
- Second Place: One (1) $1,000 USD travel grant to a selected industry educational event*
- Third Place: One (1) $500 USD travel grant to a selected industry educational event*
Authors may submit any work featuring a Sun Nuclear CT (Diagnostic & CT Simulation), Mammography, or Ultrasound solution. Below are suggested subjects, but papers are not limited to these ideas:
- Improving dose agreement/accuracy
- Consistent image quality in ultrasound
- Effective practice for QA programs
- Going above and beyond compliance QA requirements
- Advances in doppler ultrasound QA
A panel of judges consists of physicists from Sun Nuclear Corporation, including Cristel Baiu, M.S., Jason Holzmann, M.S., Kenneth Ruchala, Ph.D. The panel will select the best posters according to criteria that includes:
- relevance to the current clinical needs on QA and dosimetry,
- quality of the data and data analysis,
- organization/presentation of the materials.
Submit your poster here
Submission Details & Important Dates
Digital poster should be sent as a PPT or PDF file, and al submission must be received via the Submission from.
|June 21, 2021||Digital Poster Due|
|July 12, 2021||Top-rated Posters Announced|
|July 12, 2021||Webinar series Registration Open (no cost to join)|
|July 19, 2021||Webinar series begins|
*All cash prize grants are reimbursed by receipts and are subject to verification of compliance with applicable laws, rules, and contractual obligations.