Sunday, July 12th, marks the first day of the Joint AAPM and COMP Annual Meeting. Sun Nuclear is pleased to participate in this virtual event as an exhibitor and sponsor. Throughout the meeting, Sun Nuclear will highlight solutions that support flexible, streamlined, remote QA workflows that can support Radiation Therapy departments in this unprecedented time. Within the virtual Exhibit Hall, attendees can find resources on the latest solutions for Quality Management from Sun Nuclear, including an overview of 92 abstract submissions featuring use of Sun Nuclear solutions.
During the meeting, Sun Nuclear will host guided tours, presentations, and the following not-to-miss vendor showcases.
- Advancing RT QA - Latest Solutions from Sun Nuclear
Wednesday, July 15th - 3:30 p.m. EDT // Greg Robinson, M.S., Sun Nuclear
- Critical Components of a Stereotactic Radiosurgery / Radiotherapy Program
Wednesday, July 15th - 5:00 p.m. EDT // Roland Teboh Forbang, Ph.D., John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack Meridian Health; Jennifer Hamilton, M.E., Sun Nuclear
- Performing QA Remotely in the Age of COVID
Thursday, July 16th - 12:00 p.m. EDT // Luis Rivera, Sun Nuclear
Featured Quality Management Solutions
Key Quality Management solutions featured in the AAPM virtual Exhibit Hall will include:
- SunCHECK™ Platform: Featuring the new PlanCHECK™ module for automated plan checking and expanded device integration with ArcCHECK®, for stronger root-cause analysis in Pre-Treatment QA
- SRS/SBRT QA Solutions: Introducing enhanced capabilities for the SRS MapCHECK® and MultiMet-WL Cube, now supporting Single-Isocenter Multiple-Target (SIMT) QA and additional modalities
- Precision Laser Systems: The new MICRO+™ and CT SIM+™ lasers from Sun Nuclear allow optimal alignment accuracy, workflow efficiency, and product reliability -- all backed by Sun Nuclear support
In addition, Sun Nuclear subject matter experts will be on hand to answer attendee questions and are offering small group demonstrations on select QA solutions. Attendees of these demos will be entered in a raffle to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
An updated virtual booth at sunnuclear.com features a more in-depth review of all that's new for Quality Management, with quick videos, on-demand demos, case studies and much more.
For more details, visit sunnuclear.com/aapm-2020.