StereoPHAN™ streamlines stereotactic end-to-end testing and QA. It's easy and efficient to use — no tools required for setup across tests — and it works with a variety of detectors (ion chambers, film, and SRS MapCHECK®).
Confident Program Commissioning
Perform testing on all aspects of stereotactic planning and delivery – MRI/CT image fusion, CT to linac patient alignment, and treatment planning QA. The phantom can be rotated 360° and combined with inserts to acquire sagittal, coronal and transverse plan measurements within 0.1 mm accuracy.
Complete End-to-End Stereotactic QA
Inserting SRS MapCHECK into StereoPHAN offers film-less, patient-specific QA for challenging small field and MLC-based SRS cases. With the MultiMet-WL Cube inserted, StereoPHAN supports multi-met single isocenter off-axis verification.
StereoPHAN supports conventional linacs, CyberKnife® Systems, Varian HyperArc™ Systems, vertex delivery beams, and MRgRT. Headframes offer compatibility for Brainlab®, Elekta Fraxion®, and GammaKnife®.
Moving Beyond Film
StereoPHAN supports ion chamber, and single and multi-film measurements. However, these traditional methods are cumbersome and time-consuming.
By using SRS MapCHECK with StereoPHAN, the patient QA workflow is streamlined from 300 minutes to as little as 10 minutes.
Measure Off-Axis MultiMet Targeting
Treat off-axis targets with improved certainty during multiple-metastasis, single-isocenter SRS delivery. The MultiMet-WL Cube efficiently measures the precision of targets up to 7 cm off-axis, to within 0.1 mm accuracy.
Start building your stereotactic QA program.
Positioning accuracy is achieved through visual and geometric isocenter, laser alignment, indexed table positioning alignment and positioning coordinates, and CBCT and MV/kV isocenter alignment.
Tool-Less, Easy Assembly
Changing inserts requires no tools for fast and easy QA.
StereoPHAN Headframes offer compatibility with frame-based Brainlab®, Leksell Gamma Knife®, and Fraxion®.
Dedicated Automatic Quality Assurance (AQA) inserts (Perpendicular Film, CT, and Chamber) and software features offer compatibility with CyberKnife®.
Secure phantom in 7 different positions using standard Lok-Bar™ System for stable, repeatable measurements.
- Stereotactic QA: saving time, delivering outcomes
- Comprehensive evaluation of the high resolution diode array for SRS dosimetry
- A first report of tumour-tracking radiotherapy with helical tomotherapy for lung and liver tumours: A double case report.
- Head to head comparison of two commercial phantoms used for SRS QA
- SRS Commissioning and QA Test Cases: A TG-119 Equivalent for SRS
- Simplifying Stereotactic Treatment QA
- SRS End-to-End Testing with a High Density Diode Array and Multi-Met WL Phantom
- Multi-Institution Stereotactic QA Results Using SRS MapCHECK™
- Evaluation of a new diode array dedicated to SRS/SBRT commissioning and QA
- Replacing Film with an Electronic Array Designed for Stereotactic Patient Specific QA
- SRS & StereoPHAN Overview Video
- SRS MapCHECK Overview Video
- MultiMet-WL Cube Overview Video
Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
Weight (cylinder, stand, slide)
6.6 kg (15 lbs)
Measurement cubes (mm)
85 x 85 x 85
Dimensions - L/W/H (mm)
522 x 276 x 229