SunCHECK® is integrated, independent Patient and Machine QA. Integrated QA provides standardization and workflow efficiency. Independent QA removes bias, assuring more treatment and machine issues will be caught.
Radiation therapy is complex. SunCHECK simplifies it -- with a single QA interface and database, a centralized view of Quality Management, and greater opportunity to improve Patient Safety.
One Solution for Radiation Therapy QA
Manage all Patient and Machine QA in the same place to save time and reduce the likelihood of undetected errors.
Speed and Efficiency through Automation
Cut time consumed by manual tasks. Eliminate the need for multiple applications. Gain bandwidth for data analysis, clinical decisions and continuous improvement.
Access from Anywhere
Untether your team with secure, browser-based visibility to the insights they need to see, wherever they are.
Leverage EPID for Risk Management
Verify and track dose throughout the treatment course to catch the most common types of errors — patient setup errors, anatomy changes, and machine errors.
Seamless Clinical Integration
SunCHECK supports virtually every combination of OIS, TPS, linac and clinical implementation. Count on custom installation, with a quick start-up guaranteed. Download brochure >
Learn why 1,600+ users have chosen SunCHECK.
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
Validate treatment delivery throughout the treatment process to enable more robust QA for SABR patients and better triage the most at-risk patients. At the same time, improve the workflow for image-based and templated Machine QA.
Their solution of choice: SunCHECK
SunCHECK Platform Implementation Support
From upfront requirements analysis and goal definition through clinical adoption, the SunDEPLOYS™ program ensures a successful SunCHECK Platform introduction.
Your dedicated SunDEPLOYS team works side-by-side with you to meet your clinical operational goals, from project management, site planning, and system preparation, all the way through training and go-live support.
- Sensitivity study of an automated system for daily patient QA using EPID exit dose images
- Validation of a GPU-Based 3D dose calculator for modulated beams
- Do Task Group External Beam QA Recommendations Guarantee Accurate Treatment Plan Dose Delivery?
- A hybrid volumetric dose verficiation method for single-isocenter mutliple-target cranial SRS
- Can a commercially available EPID dosimetry system detect small daily patient setup errors for cranial IMRT/SRS?
- Integrated Platform Supports Advances in Radiation Therapy Workflow
- In Vivo dosimetry using CBCT and EPID device; analysis of sources of errors in VMAT Treatments